The best electric toothbrushes are ones that will make your mouth feel fresh. The best brushes have been clinically tested and proven to clean teeth better than a manual toothbrush. There is a wide variety of options when choosing the right brush for you, so it can be difficult to know which one to buy. This blog post has reviews on some of the most popular brushes on the market today. It also includes tips on how to choose an electric toothbrush as well as recommendations for what type of brush head might work best with your needs.
This list of the best electric toothbrushes is a great place to start when shopping around! We have taken into consideration what customers like about each model in order to compile our list of ten favorites. Hopefully this will make your decision easier so that you can enjoy better dental hygiene with minimal hassle or inconvenience!
- 1 Top 10 Best Rated Electric Toothbrushes
- 1.1 Electric Toothbrush Philips Sonicare HX6810
- 1.2 Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
- 1.3 Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5300 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 1.4 Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 1.5 Oral-B iO Series 9 Electric Toothbrush With 4 Replacement Brush Heads
- 1.6 Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush
- 1.7 AquaSonic Duo Dual Handle Ultra Whitening 40,000 VPM Wireless Charging Electric ToothBrushes
- 1.8 Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Professional Flossing Toothbrush
- 1.9 Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrush with Sensitive Brush Head and Timer
- 1.10 hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush Kit
- 2 BUYING GUIDES: Choose Electric Toothbrushes
- 3 FAQs:
- 4 Conclusion:
Top 10 Best Rated Electric Toothbrushes
Electric Toothbrush Philips Sonicare HX6810
The Philips Sonicare HX6810 helps to remove more plaque than a regular toothbrush, while providing the necessary protection for your teeth and gums. The pressure sensor prevents you from brushing too hard, but also tells you when it is time to replace the brush head with BrushSync replacement reminder that lets you know how long to brush in each quadrant of the mouth. 2 week battery life after first charge; hassle free charging indicator light which informs anytime it needs to be charged.
– Protects teeth and gums from excess brushing pressure.
– Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean.
– Keep smiling with a healthy mouth.
– Get the dentist’s perfect smile in just 2 minutes per day.
Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush is a powerful and efficient device that has achieved product perfection. Works well for removing up to 300% more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush, with rotation and pulsation brush motions that break up areas more efficiently for ease of removal. Timer functionality monitors brushing duration while preventing you from brushing too hard; it is safe and painless as an efficient way to spend your oral care regime. For those who are looking for a reliable toothbrush system and professional standard check out the Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush with its available in handle timer!
– Removes up to 300% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
– Gently removes surface stains from teeth and whitens teeth by removing surface stains on the enamel.
– 2 minute timer helps you brush for dentist recommended time and stops pulsation when brushing too hard.
– Have whiter, cleaner teeth in just two weeks with 3D cleaning technology.
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5300 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Our Philips Sonicare Protective Clean 5300 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is designed to make dental professional recommended brushing time easier. It has a pressure sensor that protects teeth and gums from too much brushing pressure as well as improves gum health by up to 100%. You’ll always know when it’s time for a replacement brush head with the BrushSync replacement reminder, and there are 3 different modes – Clean, White and Gum Care – so you can customize your experience each morning. This electric toothbrush also features an impressive battery which lasts 2 weeks after 40 minutes of charging; simply light up the battery indicator on your handle for easy detection of low power.
– Gently and conveniently clean teeth and gums.
– Brush your teeth with the right amount of pressure, preventing gum recession.
– Battery indicator light let’s you know when to recharge; 2 week battery life.
– Keep your mouth healthy for a lifetime.
– Get professional results from the comfort of home.
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush was created to give you a bright, healthy smile. It features gentle yet effective results for whitening teeth in just 1 week. With its pressure sensor that pulses for when you’re brushing too hard, this toothbrush will keep your teeth and gums safe from danger. This electric toothbrush comes with 3 modes: clean, white and gum care – all of which gently work to remove plaque while also satisfying your personal needs. Get the ultimate experience with three intensities giving 3 options so there is an intensity level perfect for each person’s preferences. All these benefits are delivered by the 2-minute timer and quadpacer which maximizes coverage during brushing time and ensures maximal effectiveness throughout
– Have whiter teeth in just 1 week vs. a manual toothbrush
– Protect your teeth with gentle pulses when you’re brushing too hard
– Always know when to replace a brush head for an effective clean
– Personalize the experience with 3 intensities and 3 modes: Clean, White, Gum Care
– 2 minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time
Oral-B iO Series 9 Electric Toothbrush With 4 Replacement Brush Heads
– You Will Receive 1 Oral-B iO Series 9 Rose Quartz electric toothbrush, 4 Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean replacement brush heads, and a powerful charging travel case.
This rechargeable oral hygiene device has an all new design with seven modes of operation to provide you with the best possible clean. The ergonomic grip on this electric toothbrush delivers comfort and ensures that it stays in your hand during use. This can be leveraged as a solution for people who have trouble keeping their hands steady while brushing their teeth
– Get a clean, healthy smile.
– Brush your teeth more effectively and efficiently with the Oral-B iO Series 9 toothbrush.
– Clean teeth up to 10x better than a manual toothbrush.
– A 2 minute timer with brushing, quadrant and pressure alerts.
– Smile confidently knowing you’re doing everything you can to keep your teeth looking their best.
Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush has twice the cleaning action of a regular toothbrush. The pulsating dual clean brush head oscillates in an oscillating manner, deep sweeping and polishing teeth for cleaner feeling teeth. Removable heads make for easy cleaning and mouth hygiene. Dual power modes allow both power brushing and gentle daily use to effectively remove plaque from sensitive areas such as gums, chewing surfaces and along the gumline. Additionally, this electric toothbrush comes with two minutes timers that signals after two minutes to help you brush your teeth thoroughly for the recommended brushing time!
– Removes up to 99% more plaque
– Gets into hard to reach areas
– Brush heads are designed for superior plaque removal.
– The 2 minute timer helps you brush for the recommended time.
– You’ll have a clean, healthy mouth and teeth.
– Keep your smile looking fresh and white
AquaSonic Duo Dual Handle Ultra Whitening 40,000 VPM Wireless Charging Electric ToothBrushes
An incredible balance of power, functionality, and convenience. The ultimate toothbrush with 40,000 VPM Ultra Sonic Motors for a superior clean every time. 3 different cleaning modes provide the perfect user experience to clean teeth while promoting periodontal health. 10 Dupont Brush Heads included (2 travel case friendly), as well as a charging time that is lightning fast and wireless! We know you’re busy so we designed our brush to notify you when it’s time to move onto your next area of brushing or when the 30 second timer runs out- so forget ever missing spots again! Our innovative features will make your mornings easier than ever before and who doesn’t want that?!
– Clinically proven to be 10x more effective than manual toothbrushes.
– Whitens teeth in as little as 2 weeks.
– Brighter, whiter smile with every use.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Professional Flossing Toothbrush
This professional water flossing toothbrush is up to 2x more effective for plaque removal with the power of sonic vibrations. It also features an advanced brush head and three modes: Brush, Floss, and Brush Floss. The compact brush head is easy to take on-the-go or just for travel weeks if you don’t need all your tools in tow.
There’s a Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Professional Flossing Toothbrush, that provides twice as much brushing efficacy than traditional brushing alone! With this professional electric oral care tool product by Waterpik it not only cleans teeth but does so efficiently through two additional modes: brushes and flushes which work at the swift push of a button!
– Helps remove up to 2x more plaque than brushing and flossing alone.
– Improves gum health by up to 100%.
– Brush with confidence, knowing that you’re doing the best job for your teeth.
– Feel confident in your oral hygiene routine with Sonic Fusion’s professional grade technology
Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrush with Sensitive Brush Head and Timer
Kids everywhere will love how the round brush head on this electric toothbrush can reach places their small hands just can’t. The soft bristles are gentle and yet powerful, removing more plaque than a manual toothbrush can for healthy smiles. Leave your youngsters to enjoy two blissful minutes of brushing with our handy timer in the handle. For every Oral Care need you may have, there is an appropriate compatible brush head available (extra cost).
This clever oral care solution has been designed specifically for children’s mouths, taking into account 30 years of clinical research. Let your kids get one step closer to that perfect smile!
– Keeps your teeth and gums healthy.
– Improves gum health, removing up to 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush (Oral B).
– Have the cleanest smile in town.
– Get compliments on your perfect pearly whites.
hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush Kit
This smart toothbrush can help you get your mouth in shape. It is a bluetooth-enabled electric toothbrush with 2 modes: normal and sensitive. You will also receive an extra refill head with this purchase so that you can keep brushing for up to 6 months. The toothbrush comes with powerful sonic vibrations that are designed to target key areas like braces, crowns or cavities without too much time commitment on your end. Smart features include a timer which reminds the user to brush for 2 minutes and spots which hone in on the areas located at the back of your mouth where it might be difficult to reach using other types of brushes.
– Brushing your teeth has never been easier.
– The toothbrush is easy to use and works with any type of toothpaste.
– Get a clean, fresh mouth in just 2 minutes!
– Improve the health of your teeth with regular brushing
BUYING GUIDES: Choose Electric Toothbrushes
Electric toothbrushes are great for people who don’t have the time, patience or dexterity to properly brush their teeth.
Where electric toothbrushes fall short is in areas where manual brushing excels: cleaning around brackets and braces, under bridges and along gum lines. It’s especially difficult to clean your back molars with electric bristles either.
Most electric toothbrushes today use a rotating head that spins at anywhere between 3,000 rpm-35,000 rpm (rotations per minute) while electric brushes can be as fast as 40,000 revolutions per minute!
More expensive electric toothbrush models usually offer much more settings than cheaper ones which may only have one or two modes. Most electric toothbrush models provide timers and alerts to let you know when you’ve spent the recommended two minutes brushing your teeth.
Some electric toothbrushes come with an additional electric head for whitening your teeth and some even come with an electric tongue cleaner!
Electric toothbrush models can also be broken down by their mode of cleaning: sonic, oscillating, ultrasonic, or rotating-oscillating.
What are electric toothbrushes?
Electric toothbrushes are electric toothbrushes that rely on vibrations to clean the teeth rather than scrubbing them manually.
These electric toothbrushes use one of several brushing modes, such as rotating-oscillating or sonic electric toothbrush models. Some electric toothbrushes produce “microbubbles” for a more thorough cleansing experience.
What is an electric toothbrush and how does it work?
An electric toothbrush is a powered device that helps you brush your teeth in two minutes flat by imitating the actions of manual brushes. The action usually oscillates about 200 times per second (in some cases even up to 40,000 times per minute).
An electric toothbrush works with rechargeable batteries that can be charged and used daily. Battery life is usually about two weeks before needing to recharge; replacement electric toothbrush heads are also sold separately.
How to choose the right toothbrush for you?
Electric toothbrushes come in all kinds of colors, shapes, and sizes, but not all-electric toothbrush heads are created equal. Some electric toothbrushes have vibrating heads or rotating-oscillating electric heads in place of the usual sonic electric toothbrushes that spin quickly around to clean your teeth.
Some electric toothbrushes also come with a tongue cleaner whereas some electric toothbrush models may have an electric head for whitening!
Electricity is dangerous, especially when it’s used on the human body. Remember—these are powerful machines that can cause injury if you’re not careful. Also, remember that the electric head comes into contact with saliva (which is full of bacteria) when brushing so don’t share these with people to prevent the spread of diseases.
Electric toothbrushes can be aggressive on your gums, so electric toothbrush users may want to consult with their dentists for proper brushing techniques and electric toothbrush head replacements.
Be sure you know what kind of electric toothbrush replacement heads are compatible with your electric toothbrush as not all electric toothbrush heads are universal.
The benefits of using an electric toothbrush
Electric toothbrushes have lots of benefits that electric toothbrush manual users aren’t privy to.
Electric toothbrushes can reduce plaque build-up by up to 50% and electric tongue cleaners may help reduce bad breath! The electric head is also much gentler on the gums than a standard electric toothbrush or even an electric toothbrush with soft bristles, so those who have sensitive gums will want to consider this feature!
They can be easier for children or adults with arthritis to use as well because they require less pressure and movement from your hand. Some models are even ergonomic, meaning they’re designed for better comfort and support.
Tips on how to use your new electric toothbrush and maintain it properly
Electric toothbrushes are meant to help you clean your teeth better, but electric toothbrush users may need a little bit of electric training before they can use an electric toothbrush properly.
Consider buying electric toothbrush head replacements or electric replacement heads meant for children who might need more time getting used to using electric products. Also, keep in mind that the electric head will need replacing on the electric toothbrush every 3 months at minimum and even sooner if it wears out from extensive brushing!
Electric heads should be rinsed with water after use and stored upright so that it doesn’t have access to germs during storage. Finally, remember to plug in your electric toothbrush after each use—and keep those cords out of reach from prying electric toothbrush fingers!
Electric vs manual – which is better for your teeth?
Electric toothbrushes are better than electric toothbrush manual brushing for many reasons:
The electric head uses “sonic” technologies to clean teeth, which means that electric toothbrush users can feel the electric brush in action when it vibrates against their teeth. Electric toothbrush users can ensure cleaner teeth by making sure they spend a full 2 minutes cleaning their electric replacement heads each time! Electric replacement heads have oscillating electric brushes or rotating electric bristles that help boost electric power and effectiveness of an electric toothbrush. Some electric heads on electric replacement brushes rotate at hundreds of rotations per minute to help remove more plaque than standard electric toothbrushes! Battery life is enhanced with new battery technology and recharge batteries like NiMH batteries found in electric toothbrush electric heads.
For electric replacement heads, look for electric products with a built-in timer and electric counter which will break electric brushing down into quadrants to ensure the best clean! Electric brush timers are usually pre-set at 2 minutes but can be adjusted to fit electric user’s personal preferences.
What features should I look for in an electric toothbrush?
Electric replacement heads need electric power behind them to keep electric toothbrush users’ electric teeth clean of plaque and bacteria. Look for electric toothbrushes with rechargeable electric batteries built-in or that have electric replacement heads designed for the electric toothbrush. If you intend to use your electric toothbrush without an electric cord, consider buying a cordless electric toothbrush! Many are spring-loaded so they can be squeezed to turn on and off too.
Look for features like timers and wireless capabilities when choosing your next electric replacement head or brush! Some models even include UV sanitizers, which can be used as an effective way to keep electric replacement heads germ-free before applying them to an electric toothbrush body—plus some may even come electric heads with different electric bristles (soft, medium, and hard) for electric users who want to reduce their electric toothbrush electric sensitivity.
What are the benefits of using an electric toothbrush?
– There are a number of benefits to using an electric toothbrush, including the following:
– The brush head oscillates rather than rotates, which removes more plaque and improves gum health.
– The vibration from the brush is more powerful than manual brushing.
– It’s easier for people with arthritis or other mobility issues to use.
What is the best way to clean your teeth with an electric toothbrush?
– Brush for two minutes.
– Hold the brush at a 45 degree angle and use circular motions on all surfaces of your teeth, including chewing surfaces.
– Use short, gentle strokes in small areas (don’t move it around too much).
Which type of electric toothbrush is best for you?
– A rechargeable battery operated toothbrush
– An electric toothbrush with a long, cordless design and rotating head
– A manual toothbrush
Electric toothbrushes are convenient and easy to use, making them a great choice for those looking for an easier way to maintain their dental hygiene. In addition to the many benefits of oral health that come with using electric brushes versus manual ones, there is also less risk of gum disease as well as cavities from prolonged exposure to plaque. We have some helpful tips on how you can find the right brush head size and type for your needs if you’re considering purchasing one! Are you interested in learning more about our best-selling electric toothbrush models?
Listed below are Best Electric toothbrushes which satisfy both affordability and quality:
Last update on 2022-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API