Inversion Table Reviews: Most of the people have a really hard time in selecting an appropriate inversion table for themselves. So many models and brands tend to confuse the buyer. Most customers are tired of various promotional articles that are out there which try their best to put out what they think the best available in the market is. And of course, all products claim that they are the best. So, if you are sick of searching products and reading articles on numerous websites then take a look at this guide that will help you in purchasing a best inversion table.
- 1 Top 10 Inversion Table Reviews
- 1.0.1 1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
- 1.0.2 2. IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000
- 1.0.3 3. Exerpeutic Inversion Table
- 1.0.4 4. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology
- 1.0.5 5. Teeter Inversion Table
- 1.0.6 6. Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table
- 1.0.7 7. Confidence Pro Folding Inversion Table
- 1.0.8 8. Innova ITM4800 Inversion Therapy Table
- 1.0.9 9. Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
- 1.0.10 10. Pure Fitness Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
- 1.1 BUYING GUIDES Inversion table
- 1.2 Reduces the chance of surgery
Top 10 Inversion Table Reviews
1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table comprises of tubing made up of heavy gauge steel and has a 300-pound capacity. It has a long and wide support for resting the back. Also, it is completely padded in order to provide more support and comfort. It consists of an inversion pin that is five-positioned and adjusts quite easily instead of the not-so-modern strap, which in turn, makes different inversion degrees really simple.
Also Read – 10 Best Weight Bench Reviews
The pin has to be placed in the position that you desire. It provides you with consistency, safety, and comfort every time you use it. Thick rollers that are made up of foam and handlebars that are soft to touch makes your inversion therapy more comfortable and you can easily revert back to the upright position.
- The headrest pad is Adjustable. It has a large backrest that is padded to provide extra comfort.
- The 5-position safety pin is adjustable and facilitates simple positioning and is safer than the systems that use straps.
- It has an ergonomic system for holding the ankles.
- The system of true balance promotes easy inversion
- Users from the height of 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches, weighing up to 300 pounds can easily be accommodated.
- Easy to fold for proper storage
- Safety handles enable you to control your pace.
- Increased safety and stability even if you weigh 350 pounds.
- Lack of a DVD providing instruction for assembly.
2. IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000
Whether you need inversion table for soothing or for a therapy for your neck/back, the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is developed in order to be used as comfortably as possible. The manufacturers have thoroughly thought about protection of your hands by giving side covers of vinyl.
- Its frame is made up of heavy and durable gauge steel and has a coating of powder for better resistance towards scratches.
- The PVC upholstered padding is made up of foam.
- It is lightweight, easily foldable and has a base that doesn’t slip easily.
- Height is adjustable up to 6 feet 6 inches.
- It has ratchet mechanism for ankle locking.
- Easy to fold.
- Safety handles enable you to control your pace.
- Increased safety and stability even if you weigh 350 pounds.
- Lack of a DVD providing instruction for assembly.
3. Exerpeutic Inversion Table
If you frequently experience chronic pain in your back or your desk job is spoiling your posture, then the Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest is the best product for you. This is for the users who are new to Inversion therapy and are looking for an affordable option.
- Its dimensions of the product 46.4” x 27” x 57”.
- It weighs 64 pounds.
- The frame is made up of durable steel and it can withstand up to 300 pounds of weight.
- It is adjustable according to the user’s height ranging from 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches.
- Foam rollers and cushioned ankle holders provide maximum comfort.
- Tether strap can be adjusted for returning to the upright position.
- The pull pin system is developed to make the release more convenient.
- It is an affordable product.
- It has a great comfort level because of cushioned ankle holders.
- The inversion table is easy to assemble since the instructions regarding its assembly are clearly given in the user manual.
- It can withstand 300 pounds, so it is ideal for heavier people trying out Inversion Therapy.
- It is quiet heavy therefore moving it around is a tedious task.
- Folding will require taking off the backrest. Therefore, storage isn’t that easy.
4. Health Gear Advanced Inversion Technology
With the help of this easily foldable inversion table you can say goodbye to sore muscles and stress. This table is made up of tubing of heavy gauge steel that is quite durable. It features a 3-position inversion pin on the side for making adjustments and it has a built-in heat and massage system that is removable. The center rotational bar is encased for the prevention of pinch points, whereas the long and wide backrest is completely padded for providing, even more support and comfort.
- It is developed using gauge steel tubing in order to extend durability.
- Wider and longer backrest is completely padded to provide support and extra comfort.
- Inversion pins are used instead of the traditional stop technology.
- It consists of a removable lumbar pad for massage and heat.
- The table can withstand users ranging from 5 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 5 inches height and up till 300 pounds weight.
- It consists of 4 leg rollers made up of foam.
- Heat and massage are additional features that can easily be adjusted.
- Great strength and capacity.
- Due to its heavy weight movement can be a tedious task.
- The design of the back pad wire to AC adapter could have been better.
5. Teeter Inversion Table
Teeter Inversion Table consists of nodes for acupressure, accessories, a stretch for relieving back pain and exercise guide DVD. The ComforTrak Bed and the Lumbar Bridge flexes with the user thereby providing decompression. The handles meant for stretching and gripping facilitate an easily achievable position where the back is straight without any excess strain or stress.
Also Read – Best Mattress Topper For Back Pain Reviews
It has wide variety of security features consist of hinges with an auto-locking mechanism, clam locks, pivot bearings and the steel parts treated with heat ensure durability and reliability. Teeter is well known and respected name in the market, users need not worry about the quality of the product.
- It can be assembled in 5 steps.
- It is easily foldable for convenient storage.
- Teeter Inversion Table comes with a warranty of 5 years.
- Suitable for variety of uses with different height and weight.
- Rotation can be set in advance.
- The secure lock-out system in full inversion makes it extra secure.
- Exercise DVD is definitely a plus.
- Fully- gripped ankle holds provide additional safety and comfort.
- It is an expensive product.
6. Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table
If you’re searching for a back pain reliever for yourself then Invertio Inversion Table is the right product for you. This inversion table gives a wonderful experience of the inversion therapy through a combination of high-quality construction and enhanced comfort with controls that can be customized.
- It can withstand up to 300 pounds of a person’s weight and 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches height.
- It is easily foldable and is made up of a sturdy steel frame with feet that don’t skid.
- It has ankle supports that are padded and adjustable with longer handles that are padded too.
- It includes an instruction guide or a manual that provides clear guidelines.
- The inversion table is completely adjustable.
- The strong construction of the Invertio Inversion Table offers a reliable and steady system of support.
- It consists of ankle supports that are adjustable and are locked securely, even though they can be easily released when finished in a session.
- Setting up of the table is quick and simple and it can be assembled easily.
- An instruction manual for the owner included with it is really helpful.
- Nothing major
7. Confidence Pro Folding Inversion Table
The Confidence Fitness Inversion Table is one of the cheapest and most affordable inversion tables available in the market. You can also purchase it for home gyms. Many people tend to get a little skeptic when they see a low-priced product and wonder about its quality. But this one, despite being so affordable includes most of the features as seen in tables that are priced higher.
You may like – Best Neck Massager Reviews
- The height of the table is adjustable.
- Side covers are present for the prevention of trapped fingers.
- A warranty of 1 year is included with the table.
- It is constructed of sturdy steel.
- The height of the armrest is 48 inches.
- The frame’s strength is shown in the weight the table can withstand (i.e. 300 pounds).
- Unfortunately, the steel bar is present across its base. Thus, it doesn’t offer the benefits of an open space.
8. Innova ITM4800 Inversion Therapy Table
While many great inversion tables are available, this one is definitely attention-catching because of several features including vibration and heat feature and a pin system instead of the conventional straps.
- The table is constructed with a frame made up of stainless steel.
- There is option for heat and vibration which is rare in inversion table of this price.
- The table contains two long handles treated with foam for enhanced safety.
- The degrees of inversion can be adjusted through the side inversion pin. Unlike most of the inversion tables that are available in the market, this one doesn’t use straps.
- The table provides a wider and longer backrest and a headrest pad that is removable.
- The ankle holders are padded for additional comfort.
- The weight of the table is 53 lbs.
- All the tools required to assemble the product is already included with the package.
- Nothing Significant for the price.
- It is heavy therefore moving it around is a tedious task.
- Folding will require to take off the backrest. Therefore, storage isn’t that easy.
9. Ironman IFT 1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
The Ironman IFT 1000 Inversion Table is the oldest model in the collection that offers Far Infrared Therapy (FIR) along with a 180-degree range of inversion.
- This inversion table is equipped with modern FIR heating technology.
- Ultra-thin heating elements made up of carbon fiber in the backrest help relieve muscles.
- The table can support up to 270 pounds of weight.
- It is easily folded for convenient storage.
- Longer safety handles are present for enhanced security.
- Mesh pocket is present for the remote control.
- Assembly is easy.
- The product is affordable.
- Infrared heat relaxes your muscles.
- Heel holders are present for extra security.
- It provides a remote control for conveniently adjusting to FIR settings in an inverted position.
- Longer handrails for increased safety are present.
- It is lighter than other tables.
- You can’t see the heat settings due to the unit being mounted on its back.
- The boom doesn’t lock properly at some angles.
- The user can face difficulties in setting up.
10. Pure Fitness Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
Pure Fitness Gravity Inversion Therapy Table: Adjustable Folding Table, Yellow/Black provides all the advantages of inversion therapy and also maintains a smaller size than other tables. It is an excellent option for confined areas that have limited space for storage. This inversion table contains curved handles for different grip positions and a three-position bench with a leg height that is adjustable.
Also Read – 10 Best Heating Pad Reviews
The bench is contoured and padded with foam of high density and cushioned with washable and durable vinyl for additional comfort. It is a great table for stretching, improvement of posture, relief from back pain and increasing blood circulation. It can be stored easily as this sturdy table does not take up much space.
- The bench is contoured with foam padding of high-density.
- It contains a 3-position bench that is easy to use with a leg height that is adjustable.
- The maximum weight it can bear is 220 lbs.
- This compact and sturdy and inversion table facilitates the decompression of your spine from the negative gravitational effects.
- It promotes elongation of the spine, soothes muscle pain, promotes increased blood circulation and shows a significant improvement in posture.
- Its weight capacity is less as compared to other tables.
BUYING GUIDES Inversion table
Inversion therapy is widely used nowadays by most of the people starting from professional athletes to normal sufferers of mild or severe back pain. Different consumers can have different experiences with the same products that eventually confuse the buyer. Customers are required to collect ample information and then make an appropriate decision considering the product that is suited to fulfill their needs. In order to buy the best inversion table suited to your needs, some important factors to be considered are as follows –
Frames – Frames of an inversion table are either static or foldable, those are appropriate for using at home and storing them with ease.
Materials – the inversion table you are going to purchase should be made up of high carbon steel and nothing else! Most of the inversion tables that are priced at a cheap rate are probably developed with degraded or extremely low-quality plastic that can prove to be quite fatal as it is a health hazard.
Adjustable Clamps – Adjustable clams are a must when it comes to choosing an inversion table. The user will either stand or most likely sit on a platform. Thus securing of a clamp that surrounds your ankles is a necessity in an inversion table. As a matter of fact, not all people have similar kind of feet, so you are definitely going to require an adjustable platform.
Related – Best Neck Massager Reviews
Motor – In the basic models of the inversion tables, the user is required to rotate the bed. But in higher or premium version models there is an option that enables the user to conveniently shift up or down just by using a switch.
Comfy Back Pads – Back pads are available in two forms that are either thick or thin. Thick pads provide the user with more comfort. In fact, some of the pads also contain a notch on their top, which allows you to rest with your face up as well as face down. Some Back pads are also removable. This makes it easier for the user to exercise along with inversion.
Control Over The Degree of Inversion – Since inversion should be carried out slowly and gradually, a user is going to require an inversion table that has controllable degrees of inversion. With this feature, you can even start to invert at just 30 degrees.
What Is an Inversion Table?
To understand what an inversion table is, first you need to understand inversion therapy. Inversion therapy is a process that involves being in an upside down position or at an angle that is inverted, hanging by the ankles, legs, or feet. This therapy is a technique in which the body is suspended in an upside down position in order to stretch out the spine and provide a relief to back pain.
When the gravity of the body is shifted, the pressure is eased from the back and it also provides traction for the spine. It can relieve pain in the back that is caused by herniated or degenerative discs or various painful spinal conditions. This results in the pressure arising from gravitation to get concentrated on the roots of the nerve, in turn causing shooting back pains.
Also Read – Best Pull up Bar Reviews
During this therapy, your body is turned upside down in order to maximize the space and lessen the pressure on nerve roots and the vertebrae. This technique is also great for preventing various back problems. The stretching provides circulatory advantages and can aid in preventing health-related issues in the future. Inversion tables provide a means to stretch your back for a particular duration of time. Depending on the model of the inversion table, a user can also get some exercise. Inversion therapy can prove advantageous for people with the following health conditions:
- Poor blood circulation
- Chronic back pain
Do not go for inversion therapy if you are suffering from a heart disease, glaucoma, or high blood pressure. Inversion of the body increases the pressure of blood in your heart, head, and eyes. It is not advisable to use this table during pregnancy. If there are any unhealed fractures, recent bone breakages, osteoporosis, or orthopedic supports implanted surgically, always discuss with your physician before starting this kind of an inversion therapy.
Benefits of Inversion Table
Reduction in back pain
Inversion therapy is used for the gentle decompression of the vertebrae. Meanwhile, it allows the disc that has become herniated to shift back into its appropriate location. While doing so, the pressure is lifted off the pinched nerves, resulting in the reduction or elimination of the shooting pain.
According to a study, 47 people out of 100 with chronic pain in the lower back opt for inversion therapy. They practice this therapy in sets at different angles, each set being of three minutes duration. The study also discovered that inversion therapy done at 60 degrees reduces back pain within eight weeks of time.
Improvement in spinal health
Each and every vertebra that is a part of the backbone is bifurcated with the help of a soft disc. These soft discs play the role of shock absorbers thereby giving space for nerves emerging from the spinal cord to leave the backbone without getting pinched.
People who have adopted inversion therapy also experience better flexibility than those who haven’t. Very subtle movements within the spine stretched out over a particular duration of time play an important role in making your body stronger. You may also notice a significant improvement in your posture. This technique might become of a greater importance to you if you are working on a desk job.
Reduces the chance of surgery
In most of the cases, conventional medicine compels a major surgery for treating back pain. This kind of a surgery is extremely painful and needs months to recover completely, and perhaps more than that, the pain in the back rarely gets treated for more than a few years after the process of recovery. So, after going through a tedious and quite a painful procedure, people often end up being right back where they started a few years after.
The zero-gravity nature of this therapy can decrease compression thereby preventing any potential disability that could be caused by various back problems. Hence this eradicates the requirement for spinal surgery to a great extent.
Last update on 2021-04-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API