We bought the Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose so our reviewer might put it to the test. Maintain checking out for our full item evaluation.
Fractured, dripping, bendy, heavy pipes are things of garden-tending nightmares. Right here is the remedy: the Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose. Constructed with heavy-duty rubber as well as brass couplers, the extremely ranked garden pipe supposedly maintains its shape without kinking or dripping.
Considering that our old hose, which we inherited from our residence’s previous owner, was well past its prime, we made a decision to see what the Craftsman alternative was all about. We evaluated the product’s efficiency in our Portland, Oregon, garden, score its flexibility, resilience, ease of use, and more. Below’s what we located.
Arrangement Refine: Easy
To utilize this pipe, all we required to do was eliminate the cardboard label and the spin connections holding it in its coiled shape. We merely attached the fitting to our faucet as well as turned on the water. We located that the tube fits quickly onto our outside tap as well as devices, such as spray nozzles as well as sprinklers (the package really did not consist of any accessories). There was no dripping and no muscle required to attach or separate.
Design: Clever and also efficient
Certain, it’s just a pipe, yet the design is really pretty innovative: Constructed from strengthened radial tire cord, that makes it extra sturdy and adaptable, this model determines 50 feet in length and also 5/8-inch in diameter. In regards to stress, the hose pipe supplies a single stream with 500 pound-force per square inch (psi) burst strength– plenty for our purposes. It’s fitted with crush-proof brass couplers that make attaching to the tap as well as other devices a watertight breeze.
As opposed to the traditional tubular shape, this rubber pipe can be found in a concave hexagonal form, which is the crucial to its dependable kink-resistance and its overall convenience of use. It’s lightweight, lays level, as well as does not turn– dealing with numerous of the concerns we frequently confront with pipes.
The color is fundamental black, which we liked for our purposes, but other firms use pipes in various hues if that is essential to you.
This workhorse of a watering tool surpasses expectations. Unlike our last hose, which without fail ended up carelessly twisted around the faucet every time we used it, the Craftsman design is genuinely kink-resistant. It’s maneuverable, and it actually lays level, implying no more cursing while attempting to manage the water.
We located that it took care of low as well as high water stress like a champ as well as remained flexible no matter the temperature level (it’s stated to hold up against extreme weather condition, from 20-below problems all the way as much as a blazing warm 160 degrees).
But also for us, the pipe’s greatest marketing point is its weight– or do not have thereof. It is available in around 9 pounds, a few less than the average competitor design. We were glad for this mobility when wandering our grass with the hose in tow.
Our older children (ages 14 and also 12) were able to easily sprinkle bushes as well as yard beds, and the more youthful kids (10 and 7) might also drag it under the trampoline to attach a lawn sprinkler. All of them noted it was extremely light to carry.
Rate: Worth every added dime
The 5/8-inch, 50-foot Artisan hose retails for anywhere from $27 to $43. The average 50-foot-long hose pipe on the market costs about $33 to $35, so this choice is somewhat much more pricey on the high-end of that range. Nonetheless, considering what you’re obtaining (true kink-resistance in a lightweight version), we assume the added dollars are well worth the financial investment.
Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose vs. Continental ContiTech Commercial Premium Rubber Tube
The majority of the specifications on both of these models are the same: 50 feet in size, 5/8-inch in diameter, all rubber, as well as weather-proof. We evaluated both, and while the Continental ContiTech tube weighs a whopping 12 pounds, the Artisan is available in at just over 9 extra pounds and also is absolutely twist- and also bend-resistant. You’ll pay for the lighter tube, which runs $43, contrasted to around $30 for its equivalent.
If you’re in need of a much longer length with all the same benefits, the 100-foot variation of the Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose costs about $100 and also is most definitely worth considering.
Best Selling Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose Review
- 50-feet length
- Crush-proof heavy duty couplings
- Industrial-style reinforcing for high burst strength
- Nickel plated brass male and female coupling
- Rubber washer for watertight connections
- Premium Rubber Garden Hose: Hoses are built from a special polymer blend that allows for all-weather flexibility, even in subzero temperatures (-4°to 140°F), making it easy to use in the harshest conditions.
- Efficient Design : Rubber garden hose won't kink under pressure, which is made from a special hybrid polymer that is memoryless, meaning it will lay flat, resist kinks, and can coil easily, making them a breeze to put away.
- Durable & High Quality: Rubber Hose built in Ergonomic Rubber Grips for superior control and 3 superior O-ring that is convenient to control and ensures no more leaks . All brings you great convenience.
- 10 Function Spray Nozzle: The garden sprayer comes with 10 settings including, Full/Flat/Shower/Cone/Jet/Soaker/Angle/Mist/Steam and Center. It is convenient for car washing, flower watering, house cleaning and pet showering etc.
- Quality Watering & Warranty: Kit Included 50 foot Garden Hose, Sprayer Nozzle, Rubber Washer and Thread seal tape. We will provide 45 days Money Back Guarantee and 12 Months Warranty.
- 【Proper Weight】Giraffe Tools' expertly developed hybrid material, with the right mix of rubber and polymer, allows the hose to be lighter than traditional rubber hoses.
- 【No kink】The hybrid material is more durable, abrasion-resistant, and has no memory. The movable handgrip allows the hose to rotate naturally within the grip, also makes it easier to connect to a faucet/spigot or hose reel.
- 【Leak Proof】Professional nickel-plated brass fittings prevent leaks and are crush resistant. Note that two ends are MALE and FEMALE connectors.
- 【All-weather Flexible】The rubber component allows the hose to remain flexible in extreme temperatures, defying heat or cold, still easy to coil and uncoil.
- 【Wide application】Working water pressure is 150PSI, use under residential water pressure. Get a suitable length hose for your yard and simplify your watering process.
- Craftsman Premium Rubber Garden Hose, 100ft. X 5/8. Inch
- Heavy duty, crush-proof brass couplings.
- General Warranty: Full lifetime Glossary
- Performance: Hose Action: Single stream Usage: Above ground
- Diameter: 5/8 in. - Kink Free/Resistant
- Hose Length: 50 feet
- Commercial Grade hose Constructed with high commercial Grade rubber
- High burst strength
- Crush-proof couplings
- All-weather hose great for landscaping, jobsites, and cold weather conditions
- Made in the USA
- Commercial grade hot-water rubber hose withstands water temperatures of up to 190° F
- Heavy gauge rubber for resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Internal spring coil for resistance to kinking
- Brass fittings for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Perfect for commercial landscaping jobs
- 3/4" for greater water flow
- Withstands hot water up to 180 F and stays flexible in cold temperatures
- Heavy-duty crush proof solid brass couplings
- Made in the USA
- Double-reinforced rubber-and-vinyl construction for the ultimate in strength and durability
- 400PSI burst strength for guaranteed long life
- Heavy-duty metal coupling with O-ring for a tight durable seal
- 75 feet
- Lifetime warranty
Last update on 2021-06-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API